If you are a reader of my other blog, then you already saw this delicious crepes pictures on it. I love how fun this crepe are, this is more of the dessert / sweet crepe that is suitable with fresh fruits / ice cream toppings. Easy to make, fun and delicious, even my Bebe loves it too <3
1 cup of milk
1 cup of AP flour
2 tbs unsalted butter
2 tsp vanilla extract (I sometimes substitute the vanilla with pandan...voila, it became pandan crepes!!)
salt & sugar
1. Melted the butter on the microwave.
2. Beat the eggs, then put in all other ingredients, a pinch of salt, and a dash of sugar and whisk it. You can also use food processor to mix them.
3. Heat the pan using medium-high heat
4. Spray the pan with cooking oil. I use Pam.
5. Pour 3/4 cup of the batter to the pan, it should be evenly nice and thin. Flip once.
6. Repeat until you used up the batter
7. Enjoy your delicious vanilla crepes with fresh fruit, honey, whipped cream, ice cream or any other toppings