Search Your Favorite Recipe

Monday, October 24, 2011

Thai Crispy Fried Chicken Wings


My friend, Ann Lee made such a delicious fried chicken, and I'm addicted to it! She shared me the surprisingly simple recipe and also got me the special batter mix for the fried chicken. She said that you can just use the flour mix, but usually she also added some oyster sauce, soy sauce, garlic and white pepper into the mix.
For me, I marinaded the chicken for at least 2 hours before I added the batter mix. My fried chicken got a deep brown color from the soy sauce.
I made this fried chicken for last week family care group, and everyone loved the super crispy fried chicken :)


Ingredients,
24 chicken wings
Fried chicken batter mix
2/3 cup garlic, crush & chop finely
3 tbs oyster sauce
4 tbs light soy sauce
2 pinch of sugar
dash of white pepper
Vegetable oil for frying

Cooking Method,
1. Mix the chicken wings with the garlic, oyster sauce, light soy sauce, sugar and pepper.



2. Cover the bowl and let it sit on the fridge for 2-3 hours.
3. Pour the batter mix and add a little bit amount of water to form a thick paste like the picture bellow.



4. Heat the oil, I always use 325F to fry my chicken. Fry the chicken until it turn brown & cooked through.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...